Low Calorie BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 thin pizza crust
- 3/4 cup tomato chutney or sugar Free BBQ sauce
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 breast)
- ½ cup of pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Red onion
- ½ chopped spinach leaves
- Table spoon of Coriander
How to Make It;
Preheat oven to 180°.
Place crust on a baking sheet. Spread chutney or sauce over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top chutney with chicken. Sprinkle diced tomato, cheese, onions and spinach evenly over chicken. Bake at 180° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut pizza into 6 wedges.