Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 2 ripe avocado pitted and diced
- 2 cups cooked spiral pasta or similar
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil and Coriander
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
1. To make this healthy chicken pasta salad recipe: In a large bowl, add the salad ingredients, the shredded chicken, avocado, onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and basil and coriander.
2. In a jar, combine the ingredients for the dressing: vinegar, Italian seasoning, Olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle your chicken pasta salad with the dressing. Toss gently until all the ingredients are combined. Serve the chicken pasta salad immediately, or chill for later. Enjoy!
- Additional add-ins that go well with this salad include chopped cucumber, crispy bacon, corn, or black beans.
Recipie credits to - Eat Well 101