ATP Science T432 Plus 120 Caps
What is T432+
T432+ is a unique combination of super foods and spices used to maintain healthy metabolism from around the globe; including Ayurvedic, Traditional ChineseMedicine, and South American traditional medicine and food therapy systems. The active ingredients in these super foods and spices have been isolated and concentrated and using the tools provided by modern science and combined with critical cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine to ensure efficacy, consistency and reliability.
Thyroid hormone conversion pathways to maximise thermogenesis
- Thyroid hormones control your metabolic rate and thermogenic capacity
- Support thyroid hormone production and maximise thyroid hormone (T4) release
- enhance the conversion of T4 to the more active form T3
- and then support conversion of T3 through to the potent thermogenic mitochondrial form of thyroid hormone, T2
- Eliminate Reverse T3*
*Reverse T3 is 1/100thas potent as T4 as a thermogenic and will bind and block T3 receptors preventing the thermogenic action of T3 and blocks the conversion to the most potent thermogenic T2.
Boost Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) and leptin
GLP-1 and Leptin increase satiety, reduce cravings, preserve muscle and increase total energy expenditure to burn fat.
Enhanced lipolysis (fat burning)
- By direct stimulation of cAMP and Hormone sensitive lipase to burn fat.
- Enhance testosterone: estrogen activity ratio in cells
- Modulate “adipokines” that can inhibit fat burning. Adipokines are chemicals that are produced by fat cells that can cause a vicious cycle that result in the accumulation of stubborn fat
- May improve insulin sensivity
Essential dietary cofactors
Zinc, Selenium and Iodine are some of the most deficient nutrients in the Australian diet due to poor farming practices, poor soil quality and dietary inadequacies. These are essential components for a healthy metabolic rate by manipulating many enzyme systems that can control insulin sensitivity, antioxidant systems and regulating hormonal pathways that are essential for healthy metabolism, preserving muscle and burning fat.