Thermal Switch - 30 Serve (New Formula)
Thermal Switch™ contains a potent combination of Caffeine, Theobromine and Alpina galanga to support energy, focus and calorie burning.
Maintaining a healthy metabolism requires supporting healthy thyroid function with Tyrosine and critical B-Vitamins.
Thermal Switch™ includes vitamin B6, Vitamin C & Chromium to support healthy blood sugar levels which may reduce cravings and maintain stable energy metabolism.
The addition of Bioperine® (Piper nigrum) and LEANGBB® heats things up and takes thermogenesis to the next level.
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea Extract) adds a traditionally used antioxidant to reduce free radical oxidation and support general health and wellbeing.
Thermal Switch™ is a clean, long-lasting formula with the perfect blend of botanicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support your mental focus, energy, and metabolism, while reducing fatigue and tiredness.
Keep pushing and achieve your body goals faster with Thermal Switch™.
Thermal Switch™ is naturally sweetened with stevia and is also...
- No added Gluten
- No added Lactose
- No added Soy
- Dairy Free
- No added Sugar
- Keto Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- 100% Open Label
- 100% Australian Owned & Manufactured
- Manufactured In a GMP & HACCP Certified Facility
Thermal Switch™ for ENERGY & MENTAL FOCUS
- Increase Energy
- Improve Mental Focus
- Support Cognitive Function
- Reduce Fatigue
- Reduce Tiredness
- Support Motivation
Thermal Switch™ for METABOLISM & THYROID
- Maintain Healthy Metabolism
- Helps Support Glucose/Sugar/Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Helps Protein Synthesis
- Helps Metabolism of Nutrients
- Supports Healthy Thyroid Function
- L-Carnitine Supports Fat Transportation
Thermal Switch™ for CALORIE BURN & THERMOGENESIS
- Supports Heat/Energy Production/Thermogenesis
- Caffeine may Enhance Calorie Burning
Thermal Switch™ for INSULIN & BLOOD SUGAR
- Supports Healthy Insulin Response
- Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
- Helps Glucose/Sugar/Carbohydrate Metabolism
Thermal Switch™ for GENERAL HEALTH
- Maintain General Health and Wellbeing
- Good Source of Antioxidant to Reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Bioperine may Increase Absorption of Nutrients
The above information is merely a guide and is Not a recommendation or a treatment protocol for any health conditions or diseases. You should always consult with a qualified health care provider before changing your supplement, training or nutritional strategy. Supplementation should not be attempted by pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone on prescription medication or children under the age of 15 unless advised by your qualified health care provider.